West Brom v Everton + Prediction+Link

Monday 20 January 2014

West Brom v Everton

Pepe Mel's first game in charge for the baggies against an Everton side who have only lost twice all season. Everton have a chance to jump of their riveals Liverpool and go 4th should they win this evening.


It will be hard to back against inform Lukaku scoring tonight, so I'm going for Lukaku to score first and a 1-1 draw.

I have a feeling it's going to be a shite match but you never know. I'm sticking a whole 2 quid on the game so I will be watching since I am financially invested.



Prediction 1-1 with Lukaku to score first 



6/1 for a 1-1 draw and 35/1 for 1-1 + Lukaku to score first.

Team News.


WBA (v Everton & Zoopla Utd): Foster, Reid, Lugano, Olsson, Ridgewell, BERTIE, Morrison, Yacob, Gera, Vydra, Anelka.


WBA (v Everton & Zoopla Utd): Foster, Reid, Lugano, Olsson, Ridgewell, BERTIE, Morrison, Yacob, Gera, Vydra, Anelka.




1 comment

  1. Thats my bet up the shitter, still got the 1-1 on though.

    ReplyDelete

 

Is Moyes good enough for Man United?

Twitter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner